Responsibilities: Graduate student inquiry, admissions, enrollment and graduation. Graduate Coordinators' support, pre-advisement and graduation checks. Double Dawg admissions, enrollment processing and transition to graduate CS program. Double Dawg and graduate student registration and clearing holds. Graduate student travel. Teaching/Research Assistantship financial offer letters/acceptances. Assist with TA/RA budget and allocations. Compilations of graduate student data on admission, enrollment, graduation and assistantships. Program management, review and assist with assessment. Handles all graduate student related issues through in-office advisement. Graduate School student form processing. Assists with CS Student Orientation ( fall ) and CS Graduate Student Recognition/Reception ( spring). Collaborates with office staff in providing excellent student and faculty services for department.
- M.Ed. Higher Education Administration, Georgia Southern University, 2020.
- B.B.A Finance, University of Houston, 1994.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, USF 2021.
- Global Certificate, University of Georgia, 2017
- Certificate in Academic Advising, University of Georgia, 2015.